If you need help with your claim or would prefer to speak to someone you can contact the claims helpline on 0330 020 0122. Lines are open Monday to Friday 09:00 am to 17:30 pm.
When contacting the claims helpline please have the following at hand
- Your Policy Number
- Full Circumstances of your claims
All claims are handled by Taurus Insurance Services Limited on behalf of the underwriters and TapTap.
How to make a claim online?
If you need to make a claim on your policy, you can notify the claims administration team through the online claims portal. If you have had an incident that results in a claim you must contact the claims administrators as soon as possible within 30days of the discovery of the incident. If the incident is outside of the United Kingdom, we would require you to reach us when reasonably possible.
How to make a claim via Telephone?
Alternatively, you can notify the claims administrator team by telephone on 0330 020 0122 as soon possible but within 30 days of an incident. Again, if the incident occurs outside of the UK, we would expect you to reach us as soon as reasonably possible.
For Theft, loss and Malicious Damage Claims
Please follow these steps:
- You must notify the appropriate local Police authority within 24 hours of discovering the incident.
- Obtain a Crime Reference / Lost Property number and a copy of the Police Crime Report.
- Contact your Network Provider within 24 hours of the incident to place a call bar on the handset.
For All Claims
Including Theft, Loss and Melicious Damage
You must notify us of your claim either via our online claims portal (where available) or by contacting our Claims helpline on 0330 020 0122 as soon as reasonably possible from discovery of the incident (or in the event of an incident occurring outside of the United Kingdom, as soon as reasonably possible on returning to the United Kingdom). Our call centre is open from 09:00am to 17:30pm, Monday to Friday.
You will be required to complete a claim form online or by downloading the claim form, which you must complete in full and return it to the claims Administrator in accordance with their instructions, and in any event within 30 days of notifying the claim together with any requested supporting documentation including:
- Police Crime Reference / Lost Property Number (where applicable)
- Proof of Violent and Forcible Entry (where applicable)
- Proof of Purchase (we need this for crime prevention and fraud purposes)
Any other requested documentation